Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!

Fort Myers is finally getting a Smoothie King!

Yesterday as I was driving to Lee Memorial for a hospital visits it happened. I saw the "coming soon" sign in the window announcing the coming of a Smoothie King. I don't think I can express in words the joy I felt upon seeing this sign. I can hear you asking "what's the big deal about Smoothie King?" Answer: These are the best smoothies money can buy.

Since moving to Fort Myers 7 and a half years ago, one of the things I have missed the most is the lack of any Smoothie Kings in our area. Sure, there are other smoothies stores. All imitators when it comes to smoothies. Smoothie King reigns supreme.

Where is it going to be located? In the new building on the corner of Fowler and Colonial that also houses Starbuck and Quiznos.

Facebook Update: I'm up to 7 friends!!!!

3 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!!! Ok, I have never heard of Smoothie King. Where are you from?

By the way, "freinds" should be in quotes, don't you think? :-)
Rob

Mark B said...

Smoothie King is all over most of the country dude! Even up in the Northeast.

And it might needs quotes, but you sure don't spell it that way!

Anonymous said...

i saw that smoothie king coming soon sign a few weeks ago too!!!! sooooooo exciting. power punch plus our favorite. can't wait! no comparison to any other smoothie for sure. just like kyotos in jxn! best japanese ever. saw macy and kaleb at target today, fun stuff.