Saturday, July 21, 2007

A New Era in the Bricker Household

I been talking about getting an espresso maker for years, and yesterday...it finally became a reality.

For those of you who know me, know I don't rush into making any major purchases. But the time was right. I had done my research (a couple of years worth), I had saved my money and I found what I thought was an incredible deal on a really great machine.

Unpacking it yesterday afternoon and setting it up was fun. I might have even been a little giddy. I had my first coffee drinks coming out of it in about 30 minutes. And last night I really got to test it out with our company for after dinner coffee drinks. Vanilla Lattes were very good and the Mochas were ok. Just a little while ago I made Macy and myself each a Vanilla Latte. Awesome. I am amazed..they taste just like Starbucks!

My new machine is a Saeco V'spresso Espresso. Here's a picture of it...

No comments: