Thursday, July 12, 2007

Living Apart...

Next to last day for Camp. Actually, for me its the last day. I'll be leaving camp tonight after the worship service and heading for home. It has been an awesome week for the all the kiddos. But let me say of word of appreciation to all the adults that gave up a week of their life to be here with the kids and make this an awesome experience. I have been so impressed with the their love for the children and a desire to get involved with them on a personal level. (That's some of them in the pic above.) Thanks camp counselors.

I have personally been challenged in the prep for my messages each night. I have been challenging the kids to "live apart form the rest." As we follow Christ, we will live differently than those who have not committed to follow Christ. This is not easy for kids, nor is easy for me. Pray for tonight's service as I challenge the kids to make a commitment of their life to "live apart from the rest."

I sure miss Macy. It has not been the same this year without having her up here with me. We really are a team. See you tonight baby, late!

No comments: