Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Coming Home

Macy and I are getting ready to hop on a plane and head home to Ft Myers. We've had a lot of fun in San Antonio. And if you're looking for a romantic place to getaway with your spouse, the Riverwalk area in San Antonio is a great place to consider. But you know, I'm ready to get home to Fort Myers and to my own bed in my own house. It's good to be going home.

Being at the Convention in San Antonio reminded me of just how blessed I really am. I get to serve Jesus in the most awesome church in the country. I get to serve Jesus with other men and women who I love serving with and love hanging out with. I also get to see God doing incredible things in people's lives on a daily basis. I could go on of how blessed I am being a part of McGregor, but I got to catch a plane in a little while. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be a part of an awesome community of faith called McGregor. It's great to call McGregor my home.

It's good to be coming home!

No comments: