Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Promised Photos

Here they are...the pics from Sunday night when I took one for the team, and for missions. I took it like a man, and actually even enjoyed it a little. Click here for the all the photos of Miss Dawn enjoying herself just a little too much at my expense!

The Convention is going good. Our group from McGregor is enjoying our time together and especially the incredible food in San Antonio. I had one of the best steaks I've ever had tonight at restaurant located on the Riverwalk. Cool thing about this restaurant - it's the place where David Miller proposed to Tamar. Just thought you might want to know.

Speaking of David, we're getting ready to go record our weekly podcast. Not only will it be our first remote podcast, but we've also invited our wives to be on the show. Should be interesting!

Gotta run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! That was fun, thanks for being such a sport for the kids.