Saturday, June 23, 2007

Superfoods

I know I said it yesterday, but I can't wait to hit the road for our anniversary celebration. The morning has started off good so far. Got up early, had my quiet time, and then ran 3 miles. Saturdays I push myself a little running and I had a pretty decent time (25:15) considering I have been struggling with bad allergies now for almost 2 weeks. Now I am enjoying a bowl of blackberries and strawberries , both superfoods (I learned this last night while hanging out at Borders with Macy). By the way, hanging out at Borders makes for a great inexpensive date night.

Enough typing, I got to go get packed.

But first, as promised a couple of weeks ago, here's the video of Men's Synchronized Swimming routine by our very own Steven and Andy from VBS:

No comments: