Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Go Cowboys!

I love football and I love the Dallas Cowboys. So how much fun is VBS when we theme it around sports and our favorite teams? Opening night at McGregor VBS was awesome! I'm not sure how many kiddos we had, but the buzz was this was our biggest ever first night. And I tend to agree.

Sports Freak: Early Edition (Mark & Miller's very own late night sports TV show that is part of VBS Children's Assembly) got off to a good start last. Our first guest was Wade Phillips (the new head coach for the Cowboys). If you actually thought for a moment we had Wade Phillips here, we didn't. Coach Phillips was played by our very own Wade Harmon. Wade did a great job and the best part is when he whacked Miller up side the head. The kids loved it. Dude, you're awesome!

I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

The Cowboys? uh, I don't think so. Eagles all the way!
Rob