Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday PM Reflections

I still have my allergy crud, but I'm feeling a little better. You know, it's been a really great day.

Worship@McGregor
Church today was awesome. Two great messages. Worship was super (awesome set tonight Gerald). Introduced Shawn and Mary Bergen to our church (newest staff pastor). Got to teach an awesome passage in Deuteronomy to my class this morning. Just another great day at McGregor. Thank you God.

Father's Day
I talked with my Dad on the phone this afternoon. It was so good to spend some time with him. I am so grateful for my Dad and the influence he has had on my life over the years. I respect and love my dad very much. I have watched my Dad over the year's faithfully serve God in several churches. Thank you Dad for your faithfulness to the Lord and your love for me. I hope you have had a great Father's Day.

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

I agree, worshipping was good. Very good indeed.

Hope things clear up for you!
Rob