Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sudoku & Podcasts

While away this week I want to catch up on some reading and other things I never seem to have time for. I'm hoping to finish up the book The Big Idea by Dave Ferguson and start, and hopefully finish, Small is the New Big by Seth Godin. Macy also gave me the Jumbo Book of Sudoku right after we got here. I love doing Sudoku puzzles and can spend a lot of time working those (already have done 4). I also have several podcast to catch up on listening. One of my favorite tech podcast is Buzz Out Loud produced by CNET. I listened to an episode poolside this afternoon (actually fell asleep listening to it).

Speaking of the pool, it was beautiful today outside, especially in a lounge chair under an umbrella poolside. Macy and I spent 4 hours today at the pool. Even enjoyed lunch poolside. Now we're cleaning up, getting ready for an early dinner. Looks like PF Changs will be our dinner destination.

Gotta go and finish another Sudoku before dinner.

No comments: