Saturday, June 30, 2007

You Might Be Wondering...

In case you're wondering, I didn't buy an iPhone yesterday.

That doesn't mean I don't want one. It's just the $500-600 and the 2 year contract with a carrier I can't use. But I have had fun watching all the hype. My favorite part yesterday were the people that got to the stores around 8pm and just walked up to the counter and bought an iPhone, with no waiting. Had to make all those people who spent hours and hours in line feel a little mad.

All the Apple stores in Florida are still showing iPhones available for purchase. We have two in our area: Coconut Point Mall and Waterside Shops in Naples. You can also pick one up at any official AT&T store. Let me know if you get one.

By the way, did you hear that Steve Jobs bought every Apple employee an iPhone? Pretty cool.

Random Thoughts:
  • Today is the last day of our vacation. It has been an awesome time of relaxation and tons of quality time with Macy. We even got a few things done the last couple of days.
  • I got five runs in this week - best 3 mile time this week was 25:00.
  • It sure has been hot lately. Worked out in the yard and was useless the rest of the day.
  • I'm looking forward to teaching Sunday morning.
  • Don't forget to check out the latest Mark & Miller Show podcast.
  • I can't wait to get back and engage in what I love doing, serving in the local church.

No comments: