Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Remember the Alamo...

Macy and I spent yesterday traveling to San Antonio for the Southern Baptist Convention. The trip went well and we were able to enjoy an awesome Mexican dinner at Casa Rio on the Riverwalk shortly after we arrived (I love good Mexican food). We met with the others from our group later at the convention. Today is going to be a long day at the convention! If you're interested, you can watch live streaming over the internet.

This past Sunday night we closed out an awesome VBS at McGregor. We baptized some 20 people, mostly children who had ask Christ into their lives during VBS, during the service. And if you have not heard by now, I received a pie to the face! And let me say, Miss Dawn can put a pie in your face, if you know what I'm saying. Hopefully I will have a picture of this soon. Awesome night...Awesome VBS.

No comments: